What TCTAP can provide
- Review the latest basic and clinical investigations to guide how to manage optimally the patients with vascular or structural heart disease.
- Integrate the newest interventional techniques and devices related to patient care in the coronary, peripheral and carotid arteries, and structural heart disease.
- Compare and contrast different approaches to treat the same type of lesion, and apply an optimal treatment to various patients in their clinical practice.
- Learn numerous treatment strategies through reviewing diverse challenging cases submitted from all around the world and discussing with the world renowned experts.
- Integrate adjunctive pharmacologic management in treating patients with cardiovascular disease and patients underwent intervention therapies.
Who attends TCTAP
- Interventional cardiologists
- General cardiologists
- Physicians interested in cardiology and vascular medicine
- Basic scientists
- Vascular medicine specialists
- Vascular surgeons
- Cardiac surgeons
- Interventional pediatricians
- Nurses and technologists
- Other health care professionals with special interest in the interventional vascular therapy and medicine
Who supports TCTAP
TCTAP is organized by CardioVasucular Research Foundation (CVRF) and supported by Heart Institute of Asan Medical Center (Seoul, Korea) and partially funded by educational grants from commercial supporters.
The CardioVascular Research Foundation wishes to extend special appreciation to Clinical Research Center for Ischemic Heart Disease for their continued support to our programs.
- TCTAP 2021 April 24 - 26, 2021
- TCTAP 2022 April 23 - 25, 2022