Call for Cases
Submission ~ April 10 (Fri), 2020
Notification Date May 1 (Fri), 2020
Challenging cases related to Coronary, Endovascular and structural heart disease from all over the world are expected to be submitted. Cases will be reviewed and selected to be presented during the meeting by the meeting Scientific committee. Please take this opportunity to share your case with the world-renowned experts.
* If your case submission(s) is/are already accepted for TCTAP 2020, you do not need to take additional submission process. If you wish to submit additionally, please complete the submission by the deadline.
Benefits for Case Presenters
- The Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC)
Accepted cases will be published in a supplement issue of "The Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC)".
- Faculty of the Year 2020
Selected case presenters will be invited as Faculty of the year 2020.
- Cash Rewards for Best Case Presenter
Winners of each case competition session will receive cash rewards.
- Advantages for TCTAP Best Young Scientist Award
Presenters will also get advantages when they apply for the TCTAP Best Young Scientist Award.
- Free Registration
Full registration fee will be waived for case presenters.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.