Call for Abstracts
Submission ~ April 10 (Fri), 2020
Notification Date May 1 (Fri), 2020
Submit abstracts in Coronary, Endovascular, Imaging & Physiologic Lesion Assessment, Structural Heart Disease and other (DES/BVS, Basic Sciences, etc). Abstracts will be reviewed and selected to be presented during the meeting by the meeting Scientific committee. Please take this opportunity to share your abstract with the world-renowned experts.
* If your abstract submission(s) is/are already accepted for TCTAP 2020, you do not need to take additional submission process. If you wish to submit additionally, please complete the submission by the deadline.
Benefits for Abstract Presenters
- The Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC)
Accepted abstracts will be published in a supplement issue of "The Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC)".
- Faculty of the Year 2020
Selected abstract presenters will be invited as Faculty of the year 2020.
- Cash Rewards for Best Abstract Presenter
Winners of each abstract competition session will receive cash rewards.
- Advantages for TCTAP Best Young Scientist Award
Presenters will also get advantages when they apply for the TCTAP Best Young Scientist Award.
- Free Registration
Full registration fee will be waived for abstract presenters.
- If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.